Kyrillos Siatras, LL.M. Eur

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Focus of this Blog

This Blog will avoid, at least for now, having any specific focus, even though, being myself an attorney at law (seat in Athens, Greece), I may regularly refer to or comment on legal issues, national and not only, if they are of my concern. What one does for living occupies usually a large part of their life and therefore it is not worth practicing one's profession at their leisure too. Even discussing issues relevant to your profession could sometimes be very boring, at least for you who practice it. Doctors are in my opinion the most popular victims of "FAQ" that can be terribly boring to answer. Attorneys might come second. Under these circumstances, I'd rather my blog hosted anything that could be of a man's concern, although issues of any kind of art, philosophy and politics are most preferable to me.


P.s. Writing in English (or maybe sometimes in German too) in my Blog was a decision that I took after having given a lot of thought to it and serves the purpose of giving this Blog an international character. The Greek language is spoken by a relatively small group of people in the world and, therefore, writing in Greek would hardly serve such a purpose... - Please excuse the sometimes bad command of the English or German language. I'll do my best to be grammatically and syntax accurate.

No comments: